Support Engineer – Antwerp/Ghent, Belgium
Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate Support Engineer to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing company.
- Taking ownership of client issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
In short, you:
- Research and identify solutions to software and cloud hosting issues, in collaboration with other internal groups such as Engineering, Delivery and IT Operations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and Cashforce configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits according to the SLA
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone or email until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues in parallel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their Cashforce application is fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful offices (Herentals or Ghent).