Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing company.
As DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Support the implementation of automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Help improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures.
- Ensure flawless deployment of the Cashforce modules.
- Liaise with Delivery and Development teams to plan and execute deployment.
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors.
- Create and maintain detailed system and process documentation.
In short, you:
- Know how to move software through build, testing and deployment phases.
- Are familiar with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Feel comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Can work with scripting languages such as Batch, Bash, PowerShell and VBScript.
- Know your way around multiple technologies and cloud services.
- Have a can-do attitude and are ready to get creative.
- Are able to multi-task, work independently and have a keen eye for detail.
- Operate well in a team with a positive attitude and demonstrate optimism.
- Have an interest in corporate finance, banking, treasury and related industries.
- Have a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
At Cashforce, you will:
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a role with clear responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.