Software Developer – Antwerp/Ghent, Belgium
Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate Software Developer to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing company.
As Software Developer, you will:
- Will develop bespoke software applications.
- Aim to deliver applications of low latency, high availability and high performance.
- Make sure that solutions meet the desired quality and are delivered on time.
- Follow our internal development procedures including coding guidelines.
- Work in an agile environment and take final ownership for deliveries.
- Identify new ways of improving the Cashforce platform, and have the opportunity to roll these out.
In short, you:
- Feel comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Have experience with Python frameworks (e.g Django and Flask).
- Know about data handling in Python and associated libraries (pandas, numpy and scikit-learn).
- Have extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Have familiarity with web services (e.g. SOAP and REST API).
- Have worked with AWS ECS and Docker.
- Are familiar with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Are able to multi-task, work independently and have a keen eye for detail.
- Have demonstrated experience as a Python developer (3 years is preferred).
- Have a MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- Have an interest in corporate finance, banking, treasury and related industries.
At Cashforce, you will:
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a role with clear responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.