Software QA Engineer – Antwerp/Ghent, Belgium
Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Software QA Engineer to join and help build our testing team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing operational team.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will:
- Review requirements, specification and design documents and provide feedback from a QA perspective.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform unit, integration, regression and UI testing and review results.
- Test new developments, either manually or automatically.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify test requirements.
- Investigate the root causes of non-conforming software.
- Be involved in designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source tools.
In short, you:
- Have a can-do attitude and are ready to get creative.
- Learn fast and have the ability to work independently.
- Love being involved in a development process from A to Z, promoting quality at every step.
- Look to improve and optimize the testing procedures and tools.
- Are critical, look for the ‘why’ of things and challenge the status quo.
- Are goal-oriented, pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- Have knowledge about software testing and have experience as a QA or software testing engineer.
- Have experience with technologies and frameworks such as Selenium, SOAP, TestNG, Qlik, Python and VBS.
At Cashforce, you will:
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on your team’s growth and the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful offices (Herentals or Ghent).