Release Manager – Antwerp/Ghent, Belgium
Cashforce, a FinTech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Release Manager to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a result-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing operational team.
As Release Manager, you will:
- Own the release process from A to Z, including relevant documentation.
- Participate in Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to discuss priorities and release scope.
- Plan release windows and the overall release lifecycle.
- Coordinate release content and effort.
- Manage risks that could affect release scope.
- Communicate key project plans, commitments and changes.
- Measure and monitor progress.
- Manage relationships and coordinate between teams.
- Stay up-to-date on the full product roadmap.
- Coordinate quality assurance on a new software release.
In short, you:
- Have advanced knowledge of software development cycles.
- Can demonstrate previous release management experience.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have a can-do attitude and are ready to get creative.
- Work well under pressure, are able to prioritize and can shift focus if necessary.
- Are able to multi-task, work independently and have a keen eye for detail.
- Operate well in a team with a positive attitude and demonstrate optimism.
- Want to work in a fast-paced and diverse scale-up environment.
At Cashforce, you will:
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a role with clear responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful offices (Herentals or Ghent).