Project Manager – Belgium
Cashforce is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Project Manager.
- You will gather the detailed requirements by performing interviews with the client’s management/project sponsor. You will gain a thorough understanding of the project by scoping the full picture.
- You are the first point of client contact.
- You translate the needs of the client towards the product specifications
- On a regular basis you follow up to keep the client informed and manage (future) expectations by anticipating and taking proactive actions.
- You will define & manage the implementation project (incl. project planning, communication…) and take ownership for it.
- You manage and assess deliverables by working side-by-side with the technical implementation lead.
- You will train & guide the client team in exploiting the platform’s full potential
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a Project Management Environment.
- You are goal-oriented, pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities
- You have the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions
- You have a strong business sense
- You have leadership & project management skills
- You have general understanding of Finance and the willingness to learn more.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a strong sense for responsibility
- You can work independently and take immediate actions to improve your knowledge
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience within Business Intelligence/Analytics technologies (is a plus)
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing start-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.