Product Manager – Antwerp/Ghent, Belgium
Cashforce, a FinTech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Product Manager to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a result-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing operational team.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Manage the product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Understand market requirements and client feedback by interacting with potential and current clients.
- Prioritize planned product developments, including integrations with banking platforms and other service providers.
- Prepare, maintain and continuously update the product roadmap.
- Liaise with Delivery, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to generate and evaluate ideas.
- Create and approve crisp feature descriptions to guide business analysts.
- Consult with the Client Support team to ensure appropriate service for the product.
- Develop and maintain detailed product documentation.
- Present the product to both the market and train internal stakeholders.
- Act as a product champion, both externally and within Cashforce.
In short, you:
- Have a can-do attitude and are ready to get creative.
- Work well under pressure, are able to prioritize and can shift focus if necessary.
- Are able to multi-task, work independently and have a keen eye for detail.
- Can communicate with diplomacy and tact.
- Know how to influence cross-functional teams, even without formal authority.
- Operate well in a team with a positive attitude and demonstrate optimism.
- Have experience in corporate finance, banking, treasury or related industries.
- Are knowledgeable about software development and have a technical mind.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
At Cashforce, you will:
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a role with clear responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in our inspiring and beautiful offices (Herentals or Ghent).