Infrastructure Engineer – Belgium
Cashforce is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Infrastructure Engineer:
- Maintain and monitor our cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services) where our customers use our product.
- Install, configure, maintain and monitor Windows servers, workstations and cloud services while automating as much as possible.
- Collaborate with project teams, DevOps and security to recommend, architect and implement infrastructure solutions, tools and processes that are reliable, scalable and secure.
- Help with infrastructure and security questions from customers, providing professional customer service.
- Support users with day-to-day use of servers, workstations and tools.
- You will be working with the following technologies: Amazon Web Services, Windows server, QlikView, Jira, Slack, GIT.
- You are a professional with at least 1 year of experience in engineering.
- You are a fast learner who can explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and spoken, and both with colleagues as well as with customers.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and Windows operating system administration, or comparable experience.
- You have experience with scripting for automation including Windows command shell (Batch file), Bash and PowerShell
- You are goal-oriented, pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities
- You are motivated and interested to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- You have (at least) a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent fields.
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.