Security and Compliance Officer – Belgium
Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate Security and Compliance Officer to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing company.
- Run and continually improve our information security management system.
- Maintain and implement security policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead security initiatives and ensure compliance with ISO27001, GDPR, SOC and contractual agreements.
- Collaborate with project teams, DevOps and infrastructure to recommend, architect and implement security solutions, tools and processes that are reliable and scalable.
- Help with security questions from customers, providing professional customer service.
- You are a professional with at least 1 year of experience in information security.
- You are a fast learner who can explain complex security and compliance topics clearly to business stakeholders.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and spoken, and both with colleagues as well as with customers.
- You have knowledge of best practice IT management and security frameworks and standards e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001.
- You are goal-oriented, pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities
- You are motivated and interested to work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- You have (at least) a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, IT management or equivalent fields.
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.