Data Analytics Consultant – Belgium
Cashforce, a fintech scale-up, is currently seeking a passionate Data Analytics Consultant to join and help build our team. We are currently in the international roll-out phase and look forward to welcome a results-driven colleague to strengthen our fast-growing company
- You will implement our innovative Cashforce platform in complex large corporations from a technical point of view, guiding clients in their journey towards data visibility.
- You will refine the end-to-end implementation process to enhance the implementation throughput for future clients.
- You will quickly gain responsibilities within our team (such as building an efficient implementation process) and have the opportunity to play a key role in the company’s growth
- One or more years of hands-on experience as a Qlikview Designer & Developer OR the ability to learn
new Business Analytics tools easily due to prior experience.
- Experience with data mapping, data transformation and ETL solution architecture.
- Hands-on experience analyzing, designing and implementing scalable and performant ETL flows
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts as well as accounting and ERP systems is considered a plus.
- Affinity with Finance.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global scale-up environment.
- Effective communicator with Financial/Business profiles at clients.
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing start-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.