Effective date: June 6th, 2018
What kind of Information we collect
Personal Information is gathered in many different ways, for example:
- Personally: Cashforce will gather information like: name, email address, full billing address, phone numbers, company name, and title by you voluntarily providing the information to us. Voluntary methods include: form submissions filled out on any website owned by Cashforce, emails sent directly to any individual at the corporate domain (cashforce.com) or by physically distributing your information to us via a business card, sign-up sheet, and the like. There are no legal obligations to give Cashforce your personal information, and any information given to us will be provided by your own free will.
- Offline: Personal information can be collected offline when you: attend trade shows or conferences Cashforce is present at, User Meetings/Conferences hosted by Cashforce, phone calls conducted by Cashforce employees or contractors, or by contacting our Customer Support teams.
- Online: Personal information may be collected when you are online. Examples of this include: completing any forms on a website owned by Cashforce including, but not limited to, request a demo form, contact us form, download a whitepaper form, download a product card form, download an infographic, download case study, download an eBook, or by signing up for any webinars hosted by Cashforce or an announced partner of Cashforce.
- Information from Other Sources: In order for us to provide you with the best quality service and relevant marketing, we may gather information about you from other third party resources including data cleansing tools, data enhancement tools, and social media platforms.
Other Information is gathered through a variety of ways such as:
- Through IP Address: Like many other Web sites, www.cashforce.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Browser or Device: Information collected by your browser can be what browser you are using and what type of device you are using.
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.cashforce.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How will your data be used
- To make sure we have all your correct information in case we need to contact you regarding your service or respond to any questions.
- To send you updates on what’s happening with Cashforce.
- To send you relevant marketing information that we believe to be of interest to you via email.
- For the legitimate business purpose only, such as data analysis, running campaigns, developing new products, enhancing the user experience, and solving problems.
- To develop a user profile through a lead scoring process that customizes your experiences that best pertain to you.
With whom do we share your data
Cashforce will not share any information it is given by its users without consent. Any information shared will be general information such as the number of users, preferred TMS preferences, etc.
How we secure your data
Cashforce has technical and organizational practices in place to make sure your information is safe and secure. We monitor all network and security systems to ensure they are updated and running correctly. Information may be stored in any Cashforce facility, subject to local and global regulation regarding the cross-border transfer of data.
How long do we store your data
We will keep your personal information for as long as is relevant for the purposes outlined in this policy or until you opt out or unsubscribe.
You can always contact us if you believe that we are no longer entitled to use your personal data, to access or amend your personal information or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing emails from Cashforce by sending us an email to the email address above on the page or by clicking unsubscribe or opt-out at the bottom of any email. Please email or write to us using the contact details above. We will handle your request in accordance with all applicable EU & national data protection laws.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns in regards to how Cashforce is gathering and housing your information, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or by mail at Diamantstraat 8/350, 2200 Herentals Belgium.